Friday, July 15, 2011

List of Stated-owned Vietnam clothing manufacturer.

Every Vietnam clothing manufacturer is on the way to transform into private and joint stock Vietnam clothing manufacturer. 
A research recently showed that there is only 0.5 percent left of Vietnam clothing manufacturer remains State-owned while in the process of carrying out their equitisation.
The list of Vietnam clothing manufacturer which still belongs to the Government is as follow: 

1. 28 Corporation - Agtex
3 Nguyen Oanh Str., Ward 10, Govap Dist, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
http://www.agtex.com.vn
Main activities: manufacturing, trading textiles, apparel products, purchasing and selling material, equipment, spare parts, chemical for textiles and apparel industry.

2. Hanoi May 19 Textile Company - Hatexco
203 - Nguyen Huy Tuong Str., Thanh Xuan Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Main activities: Yarn, Embroidery

3. Dong Xuan Knitting Company - Doximex
524 Minh Khai St., Hai Ba Trung Dist., Hanoi
http://www.doximex.com.vn
Main activities: Textile: Knitting - Dyeing and Finishing - 
Garment: Knitwear

4. Dong Long Company 
21 Huynh Ba Chanh - W. Hoa Hai - Dist. Ngu Hanh Son - Danang
http://www.donglongco.vn
Main activities: Fabrics and Garments

5. Binh Duong Garment One Member Co., Ltd - Protrade Binh Duong
National Highway 13, Binh Duc Hamlet, Binh Hoa Commune, Thu Dau Mot town, Binh Duong  
http://www.protradegarment.com
Main activities: jackets, jeans, shirts, khaki, sleeping wears, skirts.

6. Nam Dinh Textile One Member of State Responsibility Ltd - Natexco
43 To Hieu St., Nam Dinh City, Nam Dinh Province
Main activities: Yarn, Fabric

7. Dong Phuong Knitting Company - Dopimex
10 Au Co - W. Tan Thanh - Dist. Tan Phu - Hochiminh City
http://www.dongphuong.com.vn
Main activities: Fabric, Garment

8. Saigon Wool and Trading Corporation - Saigon Wool
252 Hoang Van Thu St., W.2., Dist. Tan Binh, Hochiminh City
Main activities: Woolen

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete